Frequently Asked Questions
Miles CPA Review
Miles is the largest provider of CPA classroom training in India. It offers the following:
- 200+ hours of classroom training over 28 Sundays. We provide Online Video lectures for those who need flexibility in their exam preparation or in locations where Miles classroom sessions are not conducted.
- Miles CPA Review Concept Books in exam-focused notes format and including multiple aids for conceptual understanding and memory.
- Miles Online Test Bank Access for online practice questions and mock exams (8000+ MCQs and 500+ Simulations including enhanced Simulations and DRS)
- Logistical support - Exam Eligibility, Foreign Credential Evaluation, NTS, UAE /US travel
- CPA licensure assistance
- Placement assistance (for self-sponsored candidates)
Miles Education is India’s largest training provider for US CPA. It provides the best in-class study material, a unique classroom delivery model and extensive student support to help candidates get to destination CPA. It has a strong and a growing alumni base who have successfully cleared the CPA exams. Futher, Miles partners with corporates and trains working professionals to enable their career progression.
Miles Education is India's largest training provider for US CPA and US CMA certifications.
- US CPA is a US equivalent of CA with only 4 exams.
- US CMA is a US quivalent of CWA with only 2 exams. Miles is IMA's official and Platinum Partner.
Miles Education has partnered with Wiley for WCBA and IIML analytics programs pursuing which you will earn the IIM Lucknow MDP Alumni status.
Live classes are conducted in the following cities:
Miles Education has tie-ups with the Big 4 accounting firms - Deloitte, PWC, KPMG and EY and MNCs like Accenture, Genpact, Grant Thornton, AIG, Metlife, Capgemini, World Bank Group, AXA, Synchrony, JP Morgan Chase, AON, WNS, FIS, Invesco, BDO, EXL, DXC Technology, Ford, Dupont, IHG, Johnson & Johnson, Cognizant, Philips, VMWare, EA, Infoblox, Redhat, Flextronics, American Express, Maersk, Qualcomm, Alexion, Barclays, and Tata Power for CPA training and placements. We have the number of tie-ups increasing period on period, reflecting the demand for CPA as well as Miles credibility for CPA training.
Miles Education provides both Classroom Training and Online Video Lectures for the students. Classroom training model is recommended as it helps in enforcing the “discipline” needed to clear the CPA exams. Online model is for those who need flexibility in their exam preparation or in locations where Miles classroom sessions are not conducted. Upon understanding of concepts from live or pre-recorded lectures and making relevant notes and annotations on the Miles materials, it is recommended that the students solve the Learning Management System (LMS) questions. Consistent revision and solving questions on the LMS will enable the student to be exam ready. Miles will support you throughout this process.
The course is conducted over 28 Sundays broken down as 9 classes for FAR, 7 classes for AUD, 7 classes for REG and 5 classes for BEC. The timings are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm IST inclusive of tea and lunch breaks. You are welcome to attend any number of the classroom and webinar trainings till you clear your exams.The Miles LMS is valid for a period of 18 months. The Miles concept videos are valid for a period of 18 months or 5 views per video, whichever is earlier. On clearing your exams, we will assist you with the licensing procedure and provide placement assistance.