Miles CPA offers AICPA Data Analytics Certification to upskill finance & accounting professionals
As organizations become more tech-driven and collect an increasing amount of data, data analysis skills are going to play an increasingly important role in business, making the role of a Data Analyst one of the most important positions in any business structure. Data Analysts help leaders make informed, data-driven decisions to drive the company forward, improve efficiency, increase profits, and achieve organizational goals.
Data analysis skills are in high-demand making it critical for accounting and finance professionals to keep up with this evolving need. So, we developed the Data Analyst Certificate - a comprehensive 5-part certificate program that provides training and practical guidance on data analytics. Participants that complete this training program will make an invaluable contribution to their organization and career.
Earn the Data Analytics certificate from AICPA (the world's largest accounting body). CPAs and CMAs will also be awarded 64 CPE credit hours.
Standout with Data Analytics digital badges as someone who is committed to your clients’ new emerging technology needs. Add value to your organization, create opportunities for career growth.
For more info, click here: Certificates.AICPAstore.com/certificates/data-analytics
Part 1 - Data Analysis Fundamentals Certificate
- Determine how the digital transformation and disruption landscape create opportunities across the enterprise
- Identify the organizational ecosystem needed for becoming a data-driven organization
- Analyze the life cycle of data and its implications for data-driven decision making
Part 2 - Application of Data Analysis Essentials Certificate
- Determine and classify variables
- Calculate central tendency
- Calculate measurement and variability
Part 3 - Data Analytics Modeling Certificate
- Identify opportunities, processes, and necessary data for solving analytical problems
- Apply data profiling techniques to available data
- Apply data cleansing techniques
Part 4 - Forecasting and Predictive Analytics Certificate
- Identify the different techniques of predictive analytics: regression, classification, clustering, optimization and simulation
- Calculate varying types of regressions using R and Excel
- Apply classification and clustering algorithms
Part 5 - Data Visualization Certificate
- Formulate a data story with visualizations
- Identify key stake holder perspectives
- Determine organizational data needs