Miles CPA offers AICPA Cybersecurity Certification to upskill finance & accounting professionals
As Cybercrime threats grow, it becomes essential for the finance professionals to understand what the risks are and how to mitigate or manage them. This interactive, self-paced certificate program, authored by cybersecurity expert Chris Romeo, will help you acquire these skills so you can add value to your organization, create opportunities for your career growth, and consider exploring cybersecurity advisory as a specialization for yourself or your firm.
The threats from cyber-attacks are real, and can:
- Disrupt businesses
- Result in financial losses
- Destroy an organization's reputation
- In fact, cybercrime damage costs are expected to hit $6 trillion annually by 2021. Organizations are under pressure to show that they have effective processes in place to detect, mitigate, and recover from cybersecurity events.
This certificate course gives you a foundation in cybersecurity so you can provide valuable leadership within your organization—or with your clients.
Earn certificate from AICPA (the world's largest accounting body).
For more info, please click on below links:
- Recognize the impact of Digital Trasformation on business
- Recognize key cybersecurity terms and what it takes to have a security mindset
- Recognize the threat landscape and the importance of security to various technologies
- Recognize how a data breach occurs and the organizational impact
- Recognize the impact to the organization when privacy is compromised.
- Recognize the definition and purpose of a cybersecurity risk management program and description criteria.
- Identify which security framework(s) would be best for your organization or client.
- Identify the five functions described in the core of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF).
- Online training access valid for 1 year
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate from AICPA, US
- Digital badge [for Linkedin]
Chris Romeo, CSSLP, CISSP
Chris Romeo is the Co-Founder, CEO, & Principal Consultant at Security Journey. He was the Chief Security Advocate at Cisco Systems for five years, where he guided Cisco's Secure Development Lifecycle (CSDL), empowering engineers to "build security into" all products at Cisco. He led the creation of Cisco's internal, end-to-end application security awareness program launched in 2012, which continues to impact more than 30,000 employees. Chris has twenty years of experience in security, holding positions across application security, penetration testing, and incident response. Chris is a sought-after conference speaker, with experience speaking at the RSA Conference, ISC2 Security Congress, AppSec USA, and many others. Chris holds the CISSP and CSSLP certifications and is fond of saying "We are all security people.