In this certificate program, you will learn the characteristics of Blockchain and cryptoassets, identify opportunities and risks, understand high-level technology concepts underpinning Blockchain, and much more.
Earn certificate from AICPA (the world's largest accounting body). CPAs and CMAs will also be awarded 16 CPE credit hours.
Standout with a digital badge as someone who is committed to your clients new emerging technology needs. Add value to your organization, create opportunities for career growth.
You will also be able to:
- Get a foundational understanding of Blockchain.
- Incorporate Blockchain application within their organizations.
- Become a responsible business partner by recognizing Blockchain Implications and how its application and uses can benefit the client's business.
- Determine if there's interest in exploring Blockchain as a specialization, individually or as a firm.
For more info, please click on below links:
- Recall the foundational constructs behind Blockchain technology and cryptoassets, structure and functionality.
- Recognize the benefits, values and opportunities of Blockchain for your organization.
- Recognize Blockchain risks and challenges as you consider implementing this technology within your organization.
- Recognize regulatory concerns and governance related to Blockchain implementations.
- Recall practical applications and use cases by looking into ledgers, transactions and smart contracts.
- Recognize the current landscape, business applications and financial control considerations associated with Blockchain use.
- Online training access valid for 1 year
- Blockchain Fundamentals Certificate from AICPA, US
- Digital badge [for Linkedin]
- For CPA's & CMA's: 16 CPE credits
UPCOMING WEBCAST SCHEDULE
|Date||Start time||Duration||Topic||Session Focus|
|September 24, 2019||8:30 PM IST onwards||5 hours||Introduction to Blockchain||This webcast focuses on demystifying the blockchain technology by helping you understand the foundational constructs, benefits and opportunities of blockchain technology.|
|September 25, 2019||8:30 PM IST onwards||4.5 hours||The Potential of Blockchain||This webcast will help you understand the potential of blockchain by diving into blockchain structure and functionality. You will navigate the practical aspects of blockchain applications and use cases by looking into ledgers, transactions and smart contracts.|
|September 26, 2019||8:30 PM IST onwards||5.5 hours||Blockchain Application||This webcast will help you understand the current blockchain landscape. You will explore responsibilities, process and technical controls.|
Amy Vetter, CPA, CITP, CGMA
Amy Vetter, CPA, CITP, CGMA is the CEO of The B3 Method Institute and authored the book Integrative Advisory Services: Expanding Your Accounting Services Beyond the Cloud, published by Wiley. She is a transformative keynote speaker on the mindful use of technology and business transformation. Amy has been named one of the “Most Powerful Women in Accounting” by the AICPA and CPA Practice Advisor and has been recognized as a Top 100 Most Influential Person by Accounting Today multiple times. Amy shares her accounting and business insights as a regular contributor to AICPA’s Journal of Accountancy, Accounting Today, CPA Practice Advisor as well as Inc.com and Entrepreneur.com. Learn more at www.amyvetter.com.
Kirk Phillips, CPA, CMA, CFE, CPB
Kirk is author of The Ultimate Bitcoin Business Guide For Entrepreneurs and Business Advisors and was the first CPA to accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. He's a contributor to Bitcoin Magazine. As a speaker and continuing education crypto lecturer for CPAs and attorneys, he's a recognized thought leader on crypto security, strategy, accounting and taxation. Kirk is a cryptocurrency, blockchain and ICO advisor, investor and evangelist who weaves risk management into business processes. He is Digital Currency Council Certified, a Certified Bitcoin Professional and holds a certificate for the Introduction to Digital Currencies Course by the University of Nicosia.