Education Loan for CPA
Miles Education is now partnered with IDBI Bank to provide Educational Loans to the students aspiring to become a CPA.
Please find below the requirements for processing the Education Loan.
Candidates currently working:
- Minimum two years of work experience [Not on contract basis]
- Documents as per Check list “A” to be submitted
- In case of less than two years of experience, Father or Mother or spouse who is working to join the loan as Co-applicant [Documents as per check list “A” to be submitted]
Candidates not currently working:
- The candidate should be a graduate with First Class
- Documents as per check list “B” to be submitted
- Father or Mother who is working to join the loan as Co-applicant [Documents as per Check list “A”] to be submitted
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Rate of Interest – As per the current rates
- Processing Fee – Nil
- The candidate should compulsorily open a Savings Bank Account with our IDBI Bank for routing the EMI
- Life Insurance – Recommended
- Minimum Amount – Rs. 1 Lakh
- Maximum Loan Amount – Rs. 3 Lakhs
- Maximum Tenure – 5 Years
- Repayment starts immediately after completing the Exam
Please reach out to our Center Managers for assistance on the application forms and more information.
EMI facility for Credit Card
In addition to the educational loan mentioned above, we at Miles also help you with an EMI facility when paid through your Credit Card.
A detailed interest break up is provided below –
|BANK NAME||3 EMI||6 EMI||9 EMI||12 EMI||18 EMI||24 EMI|
|YES BANK *||12.00%||12.00%||13.00%||13.00%||14.00%||15.00%|
|*Interest Rate & Minimum Transaction value for Yes Bank: 2,500/-|
Please reach out to our Center Managers for more details.