CPA License – “ONLY” Miles helps you get there

The most common licensing question is whether licensing is necessary if the candidates don’t plan to practice as a CPA in the US.
And the answer is – if you want to put “CPA” behind your name on business cards and résumé, you must have a license.
“ONLY” Miles helps you get there: To apply for the license, you must have work experience under a CPA or verified by a CPA. This is one of the most critical requirements for international candidates because of the 3 years rule and “Miles” is the only review course provider in India with licensed CPA’s who can authorize your work experience.

As a general rule, to apply for the CPA license, one has to meet the four “E” parameters.

E – Examination
E – Education
E – Experience
E – Ethics

Based on the four “E” parameters, Miles guides you in the selection of state board, credits to be obtained and end to end service to obtain license & achieve CPA designation.

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked*